Welcome to Amazing Eyes Optometry & Optical
At Amazing Eyes, we provide quality, comprehensive eye care, prescription, and non-prescription eyewear, protective eyewear, contact lenses, and Lasik co-management for your entire family. With state-of-the-art vision, diagnostic, and imaging technologies and a highly trained staff, our office will take the time to thoroughly check your vision, track your vision trend, point out any areas of concern to ensure you are always seeing your best! At Amazing Eyes, we take our time to discuss your vision because there is nothing more important. Experience an amazing difference at Amazing Eyes. We are confident you will enjoy our friendly, beautiful lake-side office while satisfying all your primary eye care needs. Our staff is focused on providing patient’s exceptional level of patient care. Please visit our practice for the most up-to-date eye care for the entire family.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Amazing Eyes will be open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays. Please check this website or Google our office for up to date hours. Hours are subject to change. We are making all efforts to minimize risk of Coronavirus infection and providing appropriate safety measures should you see us in the office. Namely,
- Following CDC and State of Virginia health guidelines.
- We are spacing appointments in order to maintain social distancing so everyone stays safe.
- Offering curbside pick up of your glasses/contacts if you wish (please call the office to arrange).
- We disinfect equipment between patients along with routine cleaning of door knobs, counter tops, etc.
- Proper hand washing for all staff and patients including ample hand sanitizer.
- Face masks and gloves used by staff
If you are feeling sick (e.g. fever, respiratory symptoms, fatigue, etc.) please stay home and follow CDC guidelines at (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html). Thank you and please be safe. ***
“Dr. Ritu Kapoor is the best optometrist, have been with her for the past 11 years ...” – patient
“The best doc ever! Very knowledgeable always helpful and very sweet. Have been a client for over a decade, and would never change.” -patient
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Lasik co-management.
- Contact lenses and glasses
- Glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration screening
- Low vision specialist
- Ocular allergic treatment
- Foreign body removal
- Treat eye, lid infections
- Corneal abrasions
- TPA certified for prescriptions
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation (e.g. due to traumatic brain injury)
Safety & Specialty
- Protective eyewear for work
- Specific vision tests for pilots
- Low vision eyeglasses (prismatic, telescopic, microscopic)
- Protect against laser, radiation, debris, etc. with UV protection.
- Large variety of stylish frames
- All price ranges and we take most all insuarnces.
- Latest designer names for kids and adults.
Years of Experience
and more happy patients
great place for quality eye care!
Monday 10am - 6pm
Wednesday 10am - 6pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm
(closed from 1-2pm for lunch on weekdays)
46175 Westlake Drive, Ste. 210
Sterling, VA 20165